Our Return Policy
100% Quality Satisfaction Guarantee
Because the internet makes it impossible for us to show you the outstanding quality and workmanship of a Dawg-Tired dog bed, you might question just how nice your new Dawg Tired bed will be. Easy enough to fix. If for any reason, when your bed arrives, it does not meet or exceed your quality expectations, return it to us — no questions asked — for a complete refund (less return shipping charges).
To qualify for a QSG (Quality Satisfaction Guarantee) beds must be returned UNUSED, in the box you received them, along with the a Return Authorization Code you can obtain through customer service here at Dawg Tired. The Satisfaction Guaranteed products must also be reported within 5 days of the FedEx delivery date. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us.
OTHER types of possible returns:
OK. So you slipped up and ordered the wrong bed. That's cool. It happens. Send 'er back. BUT we only accept beds that have not been used. Here are our return and exchange guidelines:
1. Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 15 days from the delivery of your bed. Returns and exchanges also require a Return Authorization Number.
2. Bed must be new and in unused condition to receive a full refund (less return shipping charges). Beds returned for exchange within 15 days are no problem — but require a shipping/handling fee (calculated at time of shipping your exchange). New, unused beds returned after 15 days are subject to a restocking fee of 20% and will only be accepted for 30 days from original delivery.
3. All returns and exchanges require a Return Authorization Number — we will not issue a refund without one.
4. Damaged or used beds will not be refunded.
5. Freight damages must be reported within 5 days of receipt of your order.
6. We 100% guarantee the workmanship of a Dawg Tired bed. In the unlikely event your bed is defective in manufacturing we will replace your bed with a like product. A warranty defect does not qualify from normal wear and tear, chewing or damage caused by your pet. A Return Authorization Code must be obtained. We will not accept beds shipped back without one.
What can I do to avoid a return?
1. Measure your fuzzy friend carefully (but not while he's dreaming — you could be mis-interpreted as a cat or large ham bone). See our dog breed chart for size comparisons and recommendations.
Contact our customer service center with any questions prior to ordering.